A leading architectural consulting firm based in Dubai is looking to hire a Civil Site Engineer with the below roles and responsibilities:-
• Manage the site staff including the foremen and workers, equipment and materials
• Technical knowledge in concrete, metal and civil works(basic civil calculations)
• Ensure accurate setting out and leveling of the works in accordance with the drawings/ specifications.
• Ensure all drawings and information relating to the post holder’s area of work are accurate and up-to-date.
• Review Architect/Engineer/Services/Sub-Contractor drawings to ensure coordination and integration.
• Ensure quality control and testing of work and materials is carried out in accordance with the specification requirements.
• Ensure works are carried out in accordance with the Construction Programme
• Carry out a check on works prior to and following any concrete pours.
• Fulfill the role of Temporary Works Coordinator when required
• Acting as the main technical advisor, direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors when required, resolving any technical issues that may arise.
• Liaising with local authorities as appropriate to ensure compliance with local construction regulations.
• Fulfill the role of mentor as and when required
• Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
• liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of material
• ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
• Conduct on site investigations and analyze data ( maps, reports, tests, drawings & other)
• Oversee the hands-on technical work and get things done.
• Responsible for procurement of materials, equipment and laborers required to carry out construction project in accordance to the targeted budgets and schedules.
• Closely monitoring site activities throughout the different phases of construction, inspecting the completed work.
• Coordinating and directing the site for construction works of foundations, trenches, MHs, erection of metal works
• Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
• Project management and supervision skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• MUST have previous experience in precast related work
• Civil Engineers with 5-8 years’ work experience
• Site direction of civil works related to intersections and gantries installation
• Ability to liaise with the stakeholders
If you are interested , please share your CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Civil Site Engineer”