Sample CV for Fresher’s
Sample CV for candidates who have just passed out of college and are looking out for their first job.
This CV sample works for most of the people who do not have any complexity in their career.
Title of the CV (e.g. C++ Developer, Microsoft IT Professional, Java Developer, Sales Professional)
Career Statement: Your objective should fit into the purpose of the opening notified. It should not be too broad and vague.
- If you are a fresher, focus on your qualification, grades and achievements during your student life.
- If you are an experienced candidate, focus on your work experience and the skills you have acquired during your employment.
- If you have any expertise on any software packages which can be useful for the company, it’s a good place in your CV to mention about it.
- If you have any other skills which you think would impress your prospective employer, it’s a good place to mention them. They will catch the employer’s attention fast.
- In this section of CV you can also mention about your travel with in or outside the country.
- Currently working on XYZ project for ABC company ltd., using VB and SQL.
- Implemented ABC system at XYZ client using C++.
- Implemented XYZ system using VB and Oracle at ABC ltd.
- Programming in C/ C++
- Well Verse with VB 6.0, Oracle and MS Access
- Programming in Core Java, learning advance Java.
- Pursuing “Course Name” from “College Name”
- H.S.C. with “percentage of marks” from “School Name”, “Place”
- S.S.C with 91.46% marks from School Name, Place
- Obtained scholarship of “amount” from XYZ Group of Industries in “year”
- Ranked “A” in S.S.C. merit list
- Won best student award by “group name” in “year”
- Lead the college tech-fest – “name”
- Active Member of “NGO” named “XYZ”
- Member of the organizing committee of “group name”
Date of Birth: